greenday.com posted a new interview with the band on the making of American Idiot. It’s a good interview, though it starts off with some slow and inane questions and the band looks eternally bored at certain times. They warm up to the questions eventually and there are some funny moments, particularly when Billie Joe says that Tré Cool choreographed the show. At the end, there are two very very brief clips of the show live. The video can’t be embedded, so go here and view it.
September 19, 2009
Green Day Speaks with KTUV on the Making of American Idiot
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 19th, 2009 at 12:40 pm and tagged with Green Day, Green Day's American Idiot (Musical), Interview, KTUV and posted in Green Day's American Idiot (Musical). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @rockhall: Congratulations #RockHall2019 Inductees @thecure, @defleppard, @janetjackson, @stevienicks, @radiohead, #RoxyMusic and @thezo… 1 day ago
- #Whoneedsashow #thisgirldoes #greenday twitter.com/gda/status/107… 1 day ago
- So I haven’t been around here to often lately. How’s it hanging with everyone? 1 day ago
- RT @GDA: Letterbomb Vol. 2 - The RevRad Recap Zine is now available for pre-order. This 93 page zine recaps the last two years of Green Day… 3 days ago
- RT @swmrs: You can download a free copy of “April In Houston” through @1077TheEnd here! bit.ly/2ru05QF 3 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts