greenday.com posted a new interview with the band on the making of American Idiot. It’s a good interview, though it starts off with some slow and inane questions and the band looks eternally bored at certain times. They warm up to the questions eventually and there are some funny moments, particularly when Billie Joe says that Tré Cool choreographed the show. At the end, there are two very very brief clips of the show live. The video can’t be embedded, so go here and view it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2009
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- A Short History of the Short History of "Awesome as Fuck" Signs at Green Day Concerts
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Billie Joe (A) Artist of the Century- Q Magazine
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- Happy Anniversary American Idiot and Billie Joe Armstrong at AI Idiot University
- Whatever Happened to that Horror Movie, Green Day? Interview in Argentina, 1998
- Green Day
- What's Up with Green Day and "TOP 17 QUESTIONS THAT *AbbeyFox* WOULD ASK BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG ON JAN 9TH THAT @PatrickHealyNYT WON'T"
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GreenDay: That's how you do it Mexico 🇲🇽 Amazing end to the Revolution Radio Tour! https://t.co/I6I9gXlMzL 1 day ago
- RT @TheBarrenMarys: Teach the children well... #WhatIsPunk #BabyBarrenMary https://t.co/NiSsu1VhX2 2 days ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: Billie reaction when he accidentally drop his mic https://t.co/wDt98OdBfs 2 days ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: https://t.co/qxVAwW7CzK 5 days ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: https://t.co/n63C9JkyIu 5 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts