greenday.com posted a new interview with the band on the making of American Idiot. It’s a good interview, though it starts off with some slow and inane questions and the band looks eternally bored at certain times. They warm up to the questions eventually and there are some funny moments, particularly when Billie Joe says that Tré Cool choreographed the show. At the end, there are two very very brief clips of the show live. The video can’t be embedded, so go here and view it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2009
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GlblCtzn: You don't have to be in Central Park to be part of #GCFest. Here's all the ways you can watch and take action live: https://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @trecool: Millions affected by disasters like #HurricaneMaria + #Irma. @JY_LeDrian, @angealfa,@margotwallstrom will you pledge funds to… 1 hour ago
- At least someone remembers. Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/a6F3RsxQxW 1 hour ago
- RT @GDLoT: via sidestep7 A little Green Day in Central Park. #greenday #billiejoearmstrong #gcfest #centralpark #newyork https://t.co/wmc… 3 hours ago
- @MoranoHelen @GDLoT You’d have to ask Green Day that. I’m just a fan from New York City. 6 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts