greenday.com posted a new interview with the band on the making of American Idiot. It’s a good interview, though it starts off with some slow and inane questions and the band looks eternally bored at certain times. They warm up to the questions eventually and there are some funny moments, particularly when Billie Joe says that Tré Cool choreographed the show. At the end, there are two very very brief clips of the show live. The video can’t be embedded, so go here and view it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2009
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @RiotFest: You can get a tarot reading from Rachel True, aka Rochelle from The Craft. ow.ly/vX4R30c2Rdg https://t.co/5iTyzwoSRo 15 hours ago
- RT @LarryLivermore: Corbett Redford's long-awaited masterpiece, Turn It Around: The Story Of East Bay Punk, gets a… instagram.com/p/BUgTIahj7NO/ 16 hours ago
- RT @ebpunxmovie: Thrilled to screen at @SFIndieFest — join us 5.31.17 buff.ly/2qlsBRF https://t.co/Fwx2T1vVw1 16 hours ago
- Legendary East Bay Punk Scene Comes to Life in Green Day-Assisted Doc: Exclusive Trailer Premiere billboard.com/articles/colum… via @billboard 19 hours ago
- 'Turn It Around' Looks Back at East Bay Punk | East Bay Express eastbayexpress.com/oakland/turn-i… 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts