greenday.com posted a new interview with the band on the making of American Idiot. It’s a good interview, though it starts off with some slow and inane questions and the band looks eternally bored at certain times. They warm up to the questions eventually and there are some funny moments, particularly when Billie Joe says that Tré Cool choreographed the show. At the end, there are two very very brief clips of the show live. The video can’t be embedded, so go here and view it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2009
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Idiots On Broadway
- Billie Joe (A) Artist of the Century- Q Magazine
- Green Day Paintings by Kerry Harris
- The Tonys What? - American Idiot Wins Two Tony Awards
- What's Up with Green Day and "TOP 17 QUESTIONS THAT *AbbeyFox* WOULD ASK BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG ON JAN 9TH THAT @PatrickHealyNYT WON'T"
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @jckielantern I think @swmrs signed on their own. 2 hours ago
- Very sorry for your loss, @RiotFest :( twitter.com/RiotFest/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: via @OaklandCoffee~ We're here! Come on out & say hello at Roseville #Costco til 2ish. #OaklandCoffeeNation https://t.co/8KG4KV1… 2 hours ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: https://t.co/VA3C9Rccfe 2 hours ago
- Kate Nash Enlists Green Day, Radiohead, More for Standing Rock Protest rol.st/2gh5K5z via @RollingStone 2 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts