greenday.com posted a new interview with the band on the making of American Idiot. It’s a good interview, though it starts off with some slow and inane questions and the band looks eternally bored at certain times. They warm up to the questions eventually and there are some funny moments, particularly when Billie Joe says that Tré Cool choreographed the show. At the end, there are two very very brief clips of the show live. The video can’t be embedded, so go here and view it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2009
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @LIVE105: Happy #GreenDayDay! Keep listening for blocks of @GreenDay songs all weekend to win your way into their Oakland show https://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @CrowdAlbum: 150 BEAUTIFUL @_sleepingsouls @frankturner @arkellsmusic photos @beacontheatre via @greendaymind @mairalg @elderta https://… 16 hours ago
- RT @jeffmatika: Just a couple of dudes touching microphones. Not that's there's anything wrong with that. #episode57 twitter.com/fionamaggiani/… 1 day ago
- RT @untitled_rock: The Lookouting was by far the best way to start 2017. ...or was it 1995? untitledrockmag.com/the-lookouting/ 1 day ago
- RT @untitled_rock: When I wasn't busy rocking out to the bands playing the Lookouting, I was listening to their authors read. https://t.co/… 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts