Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
August 20, 2009
Dookie and Peak of Western Civ
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am and tagged with "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day and posted in Dookie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: New music! Bubu and the Brood - Boogieman youtu.be/pd6rYbar66c #SaraRoseWright #RinhRe #TreCool @trecool #JustinNorman 8 hours ago
- @goldengateblond I was visiting a friend in Oakley, CA a few weeks ago. It’s about 60 minutes away from San Francis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @primadonnaband: EAST COAST TOUR STARTS FRIDAY!!! 💦💦💦 GO TO primadonnarocks.com for dates and tickets!!! https://t.co/e3CSpqWyHC 22 hours ago
- RT @REALpunknews: Trying In-N-Out Burger Only Thing Keeping Touring Band Going thehardtimes.net/culture/trying… 22 hours ago
- The @themenzingers have the best posters. twitter.com/O2ForumKTown/s… 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts