Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
August 20, 2009
Dookie and Peak of Western Civ
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am and tagged with "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day and posted in Dookie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Pt. III: The Choreography and Direction
- COMETBUS #54: In China With Green Day or... Fans, Superfans, and Stalkers
- East Jesus Nowhere (Live) | Green Day | Music Video | MTV
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- There is a talkback tonight after the show with the Michaels Moore and Mayer. 53 minutes ago
- Terms of My Surrender with Michael Moore and Billie Joe. Which kinda rhymes. Or not. (@ Belasco Theatre) swarmapp.com/c/aOBenPbn3ZF 57 minutes ago
- @Pretzone Ok. 59 minutes ago
- @Wasteyourtimeto I am here. 1 hour ago
- Well, just in case... https://t.co/KzlviSjF8P 1 hour ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts