Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
August 20, 2009
Dookie and Peak of Western Civ
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am and tagged with "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day and posted in Dookie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @nowthisnews: This Disney heiress is here to tell you exactly what the 1% did with Trump’s tax cuts Spoiler: They didn’t create more jo… 2 days ago
- @purpleandpunk John Gallagher is a big Prine fan. Prine is totally obscure, would agree with that. 2 days ago
- Hey, @OaklandCoffee are you guys going to be at the N.Y. Coffee Festival this weekend? @NYCoffeeFest https://t.co/XMiYRVR0or 4 days ago
- RT @IHLaking: anyway here’s the most carefree deer in the world prancing along the beach at dawn 🦌 https://t.co/MIKtsOtDYb 5 days ago
- RT @GreenDay: Ladies and gents, the time has come! @ebpunxmovie is making its way onto @iTunes on October 23rd 🤘🤘pre-order it right over he… 5 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts