Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
August 20, 2009
Dookie and Peak of Western Civ
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am and tagged with "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day and posted in Dookie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @mnnesotagirl: "And we're the three best friends that anybody could have We're the three best friends that… instagram.com/p/BVuD5wRlBPw/ 3 days ago
- RT @GreenDay: See Green Day Live in Oakland on August 5th! Get tickets now at ticketmaster.com/event/1C005224… https://t.co/AM1CqFQerq 3 days ago
- RT @GDLoT: VOTE! @GreenDay - You may vote once per hour. twitter.com/Loudwire/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @GDA: Happy birthday to our co-owner @andresgda! 🎉🎁🎈 3 days ago
- JUKEBOX ROMANTICS "Breaking Rad" youtu.be/QcM4DcdcNoM via @YouTube 4 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts