Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
August 20, 2009
Dookie and Peak of Western Civ
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am and tagged with "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day and posted in Dookie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @lyfewithadhd: 14 years ago on the way to the Hannah Montana show we adopted Mickey. What a rad pup. He had a heart that was too big for… 1 week ago
- Finally something to tweet about. #kerrang twitter.com/gda/status/114… 1 week ago
- RT @GDA: Radio Killed the Hip-Hop Star copies 'Revolution Radio' artwork for debut album greendayauthority.com/news/5893/ 1 week ago
- Hello! Infinite Hope Rescue has received the funds from this campaig... gofundme.com/big-boymobymob… 2 weeks ago
- Joanna Stingray – the woman who smuggled punk rock out of the USSR theguardian.com/music/2019/jun… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts