Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
August 20, 2009
Dookie and Peak of Western Civ
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Three cats. Used to go to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am and tagged with "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day and posted in Dookie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Art and Photography
Bands I Like
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
Join 8,945 other subscribers
Green Day Mind on Twitter!
- RT @GreenDay: Quebec City, you ready?! Making our return on July 16th at @festivaleteqc, it's about to be epic feq.ca/en/choose-my-p… http… 3 days ago
- @FoxNews Whatever. Masks were and are good. 2 weeks ago
- @freebird2208 @FoxNews Remember when had a complete dope in the White House who saddled up to dictators because he wants to be one? 3 weeks ago
- RT @GreenDay: Happy happy bday to @billiejoe!!! 🎉🎉🎂🎈 https://t.co/vuvz0wMs09 1 month ago
- My friend got Billie’s Joe autograph for me last year. Happy birthday, @billiejoe. Thanks for all of the great time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
Leave a Reply