Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
August 20, 2009
Dookie and Peak of Western Civ
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, August 20th, 2009 at 9:45 am and tagged with "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day and posted in Dookie. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: via keepyourcoins (Tomas Hein: photographer) One of my favourite bands growing up and still #greenday. So much energy. I’m happy… 1 day ago
- RT @GDA: Green Day will be featured in an upcoming "In Concert" series from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Watch their performances from c… 1 day ago
- RT @frankturner: I'm very excited to share with you all my new single 'Blackout', from my forthcoming new album #BeMoreKind. Listen: https:… 1 day ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “Mocking Don Jr’s divorce is wrong!” shout the people who called a teenage Chelsea Clinton ugly and the Obama kids names… 1 day ago
- @jesse9michaels 😂 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts