Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Tag Archives: “Green Day’s Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization”
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Joanna Stingray – the woman who smuggled punk rock out of the USSR theguardian.com/music/2019/jun… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GDA: Green Day's first book 'Last of the American Girls' comes out this October greendayauthority.com/news/5885/ 2 weeks ago
- @Wasteyourtimeto @YouTube I’m an America Idiot baby. I was in college and grad school during the late 80s and 90s i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- 10 years ago today I saw Green Day for the first time at Good Monrong, America. #HappyAnniversary Green Day - Know… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @UKAmericanIdiot: As it’s 🔟 years since @GreenDay released #21stCenturyBreakdown we want to hear your stories about album! When did you… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
June 2019 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30