Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: ...the pleasure to follow #BillieJoe step by step in his visit in #Viggiano, that they were two days of magic in which you could… 4 hours ago
- Totally reminds me of the small pony rides when I was a kid. twitter.com/billiejoegifs/… 1 day ago
- RT @weekendquality: #Trenton! Tonight! Could there be a better lineup? I think not! @BuckyHarrisBand @MollyRhythm @LamplightersPHL #EroticN… 1 day ago
- @billiejoe @MikeDirnt @trecool @gda twitter.com/acealot_teach/… 1 day ago
- @DonnaSaunders16 Sadly I’m just a fan Twitter account but hopefully @greenday and @longshot_band will tour more of the country soon! 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts