Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @citymousepunk: So excited to get our grubby lil paws on this in the U.K.! twitter.com/BrassneckPunk/… 6 days ago
- @citymousepunk Omg I love this artwork. 6 days ago
- RT @GDLoT: Yo, Ho, Ho, and a bottle of root beer! Avast, me hearties! It's Captain Billie Joe Sparr...Armstrong! I don't know who made this… 1 week ago
- “...The Green Day bomb, I want to reiterate, has nothing to do with the genre spanning band...” tvline.com/2018/08/03/ani… 1 week ago
- Green Day’s Mike Dirnt and wife Brittney Cade Pritchard discuss breast cancer diagnosis, poker tournament… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts