Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @weathervanenh: St. Jimmy calls you to see @GreenDay's AMERICAN IDIOT, playing tonight & Tues., 8/10 at 7:30 PM ONLY at @weathervanenh.… 4 days ago
- @greendayslover @GreenDay @HellaMegaTour Understandable! 4 days ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: The first day of the Hella Mega Tour https://t.co/P8HfUQ79aO 4 days ago
- RT @GreenDay: Look at you, Dallas!! Whatta night. Thanks for getting the @HellaMegaTour started with us. https://t.co/CazQqaix8y 4 days ago
- @TonyaRuiz1127 That’s gonna be me, too! 😷😄 4 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts