Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Rage and Love and Fun: Green Day in Hartford and Holmdel
- The Church of Lushotology
- Highlights From The Breakdown: Novacaine; Murder City
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Universe, thank you. I made it to the museum! (@ National Museum of African American History and Culture - @nmaahc) swarmapp.com/c/iBQgiPp7Cfm 21 hours ago
- RT @womensmarch: Thank you to every single person who joined us in the streets yesterday. #WomensMarch https://t.co/a0vebWEDVl 22 hours ago
- Democracy, folks. #womensmarch @ The Mall (Washington DC) instagram.com/p/BPji83gjRGu/ 1 day ago
- RT @GDIdiotLyrics: She's a scented magazine Looking sharp and living clean Living well and dressed to kill But she looks like hell to me #F… 1 day ago
- RT @jeffmatika: Rage and love from Krakow Poland. Wish we were home to walk with you. #womensmarch #greenday #theinterrupters #revrad https… 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts