Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: Sat. July 20th! 40th STREET Block PaRtY in Oakland, CA! via the__coverups Come join us for beer food and fun on 40th St! #Broken… 15 hours ago
- @RickyRawls Everybody needs an angle for those busker tips. 15 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: via @GreenDay instagram.com/p/B0G--tbl2lUV… #GreenDay #TreCool #BillieJoeArmstrong #MikeDirnt https://t.co/g22yB8EMQV 15 hours ago
- @lyfewithadhd It is hotter than vape smoke in NYC today, that’s for sure. 15 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: 😂🤣 @TreCool @BillieJoe @MikeDirnt really. @GreenDay Are Up To Something… @rocksound rocksound.tv/news/read/gree… #billiejoearmstrong… 15 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts