Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @bobbyjoeebola: In case you missed it earlier this week, we have a @Medium account now and will be posting @bobbyjoeebola songs, lyrics… 1 week ago
- RT @christiannilsen: Father of All Motherfuckers live in Seville @GreenDay #FOAMF 🖤🔥🔥 https://t.co/FqQlANi1z3 1 week ago
- Alright! @greenday wins Best Rock at the @mtvema! #foamf #unicornrock #vivalarock 2 weeks ago
- RT @minorityEm: I think this is going to be a GOOD night https://t.co/mPA4Uyzlxj 2 weeks ago
- Green Day celebrate 25th anniversary of Dookie with full album performance in Madrid: Watch consequenceofsound.net/2019/10/green-… 2 weeks ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts