Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- Green Day Conquers the White House
- BJA "Blue" Guitar Ornament on eBay - One only!
- Melissa Etheridge Steps In as St. Jimmy in American Idiot
- About Green Day Mind
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Opening Bands
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @TheBarrenMarys: Teach the children well... #WhatIsPunk #BabyBarrenMary https://t.co/NiSsu1VhX2 16 hours ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: Billie reaction when he accidentally drop his mic https://t.co/wDt98OdBfs 16 hours ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: https://t.co/qxVAwW7CzK 3 days ago
- RT @BillieJoeGifs: https://t.co/n63C9JkyIu 3 days ago
- @ArianWithAnI @Travon Yes. 3 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts