Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @RiotFest: You can get a tarot reading from Rachel True, aka Rochelle from The Craft. ow.ly/vX4R30c2Rdg https://t.co/5iTyzwoSRo 15 hours ago
- RT @LarryLivermore: Corbett Redford's long-awaited masterpiece, Turn It Around: The Story Of East Bay Punk, gets a… instagram.com/p/BUgTIahj7NO/ 16 hours ago
- RT @ebpunxmovie: Thrilled to screen at @SFIndieFest — join us 5.31.17 buff.ly/2qlsBRF https://t.co/Fwx2T1vVw1 16 hours ago
- Legendary East Bay Punk Scene Comes to Life in Green Day-Assisted Doc: Exclusive Trailer Premiere billboard.com/articles/colum… via @billboard 19 hours ago
- 'Turn It Around' Looks Back at East Bay Punk | East Bay Express eastbayexpress.com/oakland/turn-i… 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts