Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- Iggy and Billie Joe - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- The Church of Lushotology
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Highlights of The Breakdown - Green Day at Wembley Stadium
- Who Was That Blond Fellow at Green Day's Holmdel Show? - Supla of Brothers of Brazil Interview with Billie Joe Armstrong
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GreenDayInc: Billie Joe - Welcome to My Panic (Sample) Billie talks about meeting Mike, their first band and plays an acoustic version… 5 hours ago
- RT @GreenDay: Dug deep into the vaults and pulled out these two limited edition silkscreen posters from our November 18, 1994 show at @Arag… 5 hours ago
- Billie Joe Armstrong - Welcome to My Panic (04.22.2021) youtu.be/ksf42II14_o via @YouTube 5 hours ago
- @ACTBrigitte No No No 2 days ago
- RT @rock929ROCKS: CALLING ALL GREEN DAY FANS 🗣️! Vote for your favorite @GreenDay songs and you could win this autographed guitar 🎸👀 Vote b… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts