Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- I love this photo of @againstme in Pittsburgh. twitter.com/crikitmoore/st… 15 hours ago
- RT @TomthunkitsMind: Every Week. He Spent 21 Out Of First 66 Days At Property He Owns. While We Paid For It. https://t.co/b4E70mSxH9 19 hours ago
- RT @frankturner: Very pleased to share the exciting news that the documentary film 'Get Better' will be screening in the US theatres below… 19 hours ago
- RT @scottheisel: After 2.5 hours and 27 songs, we have reached the end of @GreenDay's set. Official Billie Joe Armstrong "I SAID-UH HEEEEEE… 19 hours ago
- RT @themenzingers: Making our triumphant television debut on @lastcallcd ! Tune in this Thursday night (Friday morning) at 1:35am! https://… 19 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts