Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @LarryLivermore I am super lucky don’t hear a lot about either of them. I felt the same way about Elon M recently,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I'm at Gianna in New Orleans, LA swarmapp.com/c/2ddK8YGrveQ 1 week ago
- I'm at Museum of the Southern Jewish Experience in New Orleans, LA swarmapp.com/c/ga64wm1ot7o 1 week ago
- RT @fox5ny: BREAKING: #NYC Health Commissioner issues advisory urging all New Yorkers to wear a mask indoors as NYC approaches “high” level… 1 week ago
- RT @GreenDay: It's PARTY time 🍾🎉🎂🥂🎁 happy happy birthday to @MikeDirnt!! https://t.co/YWuSOeAslZ 2 weeks ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts