Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @billiejoe: #GlobalCitizenFestival this is why we do this thing called rock n roll. Thank you 9 hours ago
- @billiejoe Shannon and I got one! It’s awesome! Thank you, Shannon! 14 hours ago
- Also, it’s hotter than the ☀️ out here on the Great Lawn. 20 hours ago
- “The city that never sleeps is about to wake up the world.” Hmm. We’ll see about that. #nyc #globalcitizen https://t.co/klTJ6ODyIo 20 hours ago
- I'm at Great Lawn - @centralparknyc in New York, NY swarmapp.com/c/4wX5UOoLziO 21 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts