Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- The Church of Lushotology
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Happy New Year and Green Day Community 2010 Calendar
- Green Day - New Years with Carson Daly
- Character Approved Awards with American Idiot Cast and New AI Trailer
- Rage and Love and Fun: Green Day in Hartford and Holmdel
- Foxboro Hot Tubs Crazy in London
- More Foxboro Hot Tubs from London
- Green Day in Torino - Bellissimo by Giulio Lapone!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @AHSchwartz I was telling my friend Nicole that it sounded like ‘’Mach 2” to me, haha, but yes, I think it’s part 2. 8 hours ago
- @AHSchwartz Me either. I haven’t seen anything about an album though. Someone else mentioned an album also. 22 hours ago
- Would you look at that! The Network was right all along... instagram.com/tv/CG7wKZXHn-L… 1 day ago
- RT @KerrangMagazine: Nine Inch Nails back Joe Biden: “We are gravely concerned about the future of our country” kerrang.com/the-news/nine-… htt… 1 day ago
- RT @GreenDay: Look at those youngins 😂 86 live on Letterman back in the day!! youtu.be/-s9Lkb4q6pY Don't forget to pre-order your Insom… 2 weeks ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts