Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDIdiotLyrics: The Ride: Green Day The recent documentary can be found in it's entirety on YouTube. youtu.be/OBmtQaOOluE https://t.c… 6 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: via #TreCool ~ These gals are always great to chat with. #KnottsBerryFarm instagram.com/p/BQ9elq5hr2L/ #GreenDay #TreandSara♥ https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: A few years ago, on a random Wed. night in Newport Beach - a man crush dream came true.. by DANNY V | KISW 99.9FM https://t.co/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @REALpunknews: Old Fashioned Crust Punk Lays Butt Flap Over Puddle For Date thehardtimes.net/news/old-fashi… 6 hours ago
- "Best musical since Sweeney Todd." Hey #London, go see it! REVIEW: Lizzie, Greenwich Theatre ✭✭✭✭✭ britishtheatre.com/review-lizzie-… @LizzieMusical 6 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts