Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? 🙂
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @shesarebel: Please for the love of a horny unicorn do Carpool Karioke 🦄🦄 2 weeks ago
- RT @GDLoT: Green Day - Live at iHeartRadio 2020 (Full Concert) Father Of All Album Release Party! (runtime 48:26) youtu.be/p8C4BwggdUw… 2 weeks ago
- RT @livexlive: TONIGHT. @GreenDay's @iHeartRadio Album Release Party. 🤘 Watch with us live at 7PM PT/10PM ET. bit.ly/StreamGreenDay 2 weeks ago
- RT @GDA: Read about the Bay Area's Green Day landmarks - going beyond the songs to their real life locations greendayauthority.com/news/5986/ 2 weeks ago
- RT @1234gorecords: See you tomorrow at noon! #GreenDay #FOAMF @GreenDay https://t.co/jjm7RJGzkn 2 weeks ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts