Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @shesarebel: Please for the love of a horny unicorn do Carpool Karioke 🦄🦄 1 week ago
- RT @GDLoT: Green Day - Live at iHeartRadio 2020 (Full Concert) Father Of All Album Release Party! (runtime 48:26) youtu.be/p8C4BwggdUw… 1 week ago
- RT @livexlive: TONIGHT. @GreenDay's @iHeartRadio Album Release Party. 🤘 Watch with us live at 7PM PT/10PM ET. bit.ly/StreamGreenDay 1 week ago
- RT @GDA: Read about the Bay Area's Green Day landmarks - going beyond the songs to their real life locations greendayauthority.com/news/5986/ 1 week ago
- RT @1234gorecords: See you tomorrow at noon! #GreenDay #FOAMF @GreenDay https://t.co/jjm7RJGzkn 1 week ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts