Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: Uncle Billie & #BabyCool 👶🏽😍 via mnnesotagirl 🖤 instagram.com/p/BuSVc9ZlyAX/ #babylove #GreenDay https://t.co/QsJYqotghg 3 weeks ago
- RT @1234gorecords: All the best to @billiejoe on this, his 25th birthday. You can finally rent a car! https://t.co/oZRqXbNf3A 4 weeks ago
- Doh... @GreenDay should totally do the halftime show. They would blow your socks off with the show whether you like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Also coming to the @SignatureTheatr this year! #nyc 1 month ago
- Take a look if you can! I was in the first version of this back in 1991. Yes, I’m old. twitter.com/GreenDayMind/s… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts