Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @citymousepunk: So excited to get our grubby lil paws on this in the U.K.! twitter.com/BrassneckPunk/… 6 days ago
- @citymousepunk Omg I love this artwork. 6 days ago
- RT @GDLoT: Yo, Ho, Ho, and a bottle of root beer! Avast, me hearties! It's Captain Billie Joe Sparr...Armstrong! I don't know who made this… 1 week ago
- “...The Green Day bomb, I want to reiterate, has nothing to do with the genre spanning band...” tvline.com/2018/08/03/ani… 1 week ago
- Green Day’s Mike Dirnt and wife Brittney Cade Pritchard discuss breast cancer diagnosis, poker tournament… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts