Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: ...the pleasure to follow #BillieJoe step by step in his visit in #Viggiano, that they were two days of magic in which you could… 3 hours ago
- Totally reminds me of the small pony rides when I was a kid. twitter.com/billiejoegifs/… 1 day ago
- RT @weekendquality: #Trenton! Tonight! Could there be a better lineup? I think not! @BuckyHarrisBand @MollyRhythm @LamplightersPHL #EroticN… 1 day ago
- @billiejoe @MikeDirnt @trecool @gda twitter.com/acealot_teach/… 1 day ago
- @DonnaSaunders16 Sadly I’m just a fan Twitter account but hopefully @greenday and @longshot_band will tour more of the country soon! 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts