Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Three cats. Used to go to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- Green Day Live Album Coming and Cigarettes and Valentines - OMGZ!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Highlights From The Breakdown: Novacaine; Murder City
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- Green Day in Singapore for the First Time - January 14, 2010
- Billie Joe (A) Artist of the Century- Q Magazine
- A Week With An American Idiot - Idiot University
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
Join 8,943 other followers
- RT @Jayecane: Retweet, like, comment let's follow you now.. might send you $300 1 week ago
- @FoxNews Fox News loves death. 1 week ago
- @TudorDixon And you probably wonder why you lost. 2 weeks ago
- Rolling Stone rates concept albums, including American Idiot. rollingstone.com/music/music-li… @greenday #greenday #americanidiotalbum 1 month ago
- RT @GreenDay: Awww yeah, headlining next year's @WWWYFest 2023 🤘🏼🤘🏼🔥🎸🎶🎶 Vegas, baby!!! Sign up for the pre-sale starting Friday @ 10am PT h… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts