Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @saradannerdukic: Let me preface this by saying that in my work, I've run my fair share of ads on social media. (THREAD) 8 hours ago
- @REALpunknews “Did you bring your kid to the show?” 9 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: Enjoy almost 2 hours of #TheCoverups- Ivy Room, Albany CA on 3/6/18 Multicam | Run-time: 1:56:45 youtu.be/Rz7XLfENxzQ Thank… 10 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: ICYMI: Billie Joe was live. (featuring Billie Joe puppet & Joey) For #MessWithYourKidMonday Mar 19, 2018 via Laura Wilkinson -… 10 hours ago
- @GDA They probably just used pieces of coal from their fires. Cause that would be totally punk. 10 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts