Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @lyfewithadhd: 14 years ago on the way to the Hannah Montana show we adopted Mickey. What a rad pup. He had a heart that was too big for… 1 week ago
- Finally something to tweet about. #kerrang twitter.com/GDA/status/114… 1 week ago
- RT @GDA: Radio Killed the Hip-Hop Star copies 'Revolution Radio' artwork for debut album greendayauthority.com/news/5893/ 1 week ago
- Hello! Infinite Hope Rescue has received the funds from this campaig... gofundme.com/big-boymobymob… 2 weeks ago
- Joanna Stingray – the woman who smuggled punk rock out of the USSR theguardian.com/music/2019/jun… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts