Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @mnnesotagirl: "And we're the three best friends that anybody could have We're the three best friends that… instagram.com/p/BVuD5wRlBPw/ 3 days ago
- RT @GreenDay: See Green Day Live in Oakland on August 5th! Get tickets now at ticketmaster.com/event/1C005224… https://t.co/AM1CqFQerq 3 days ago
- RT @GDLoT: VOTE! @GreenDay - You may vote once per hour. twitter.com/Loudwire/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @GDA: Happy birthday to our co-owner @andresgda! 🎉🎁🎈 3 days ago
- JUKEBOX ROMANTICS "Breaking Rad" youtu.be/QcM4DcdcNoM via @YouTube 4 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts