Ok, that’s a pretty stupid headline, but I don’t care. I’m off to see Green Day in London. My flight takes off from JFK at 9:00 and I’ll be standing in London’s 02 tomorrow night. All I can say is… “Welcome to Paradise!”
October 22, 2009
Rocktober is Out of the House!
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 5:58 pm and tagged with 02, Green Day, London, Rocktober and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Green Day MInd's Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Pt. III: The Choreography and Direction
- COMETBUS #54: In China With Green Day or... Fans, Superfans, and Stalkers
- East Jesus Nowhere (Live) | Green Day | Music Video | MTV
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- There is a talkback tonight after the show with the Michaels Moore and Mayer. 53 minutes ago
- Terms of My Surrender with Michael Moore and Billie Joe. Which kinda rhymes. Or not. (@ Belasco Theatre) swarmapp.com/c/aOBenPbn3ZF 57 minutes ago
- @Pretzone Ok. 59 minutes ago
- @Wasteyourtimeto I am here. 1 hour ago
- Well, just in case... https://t.co/KzlviSjF8P 1 hour ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts