I’m still trying to wrap my head around the shenanigans of the two Foxboro Hot Tubs shows that I attended in NYC (Don Hill’s and Bowery Electric) a few weeks ago. It seems like a dream, and since my bruises have all healed, I ask myself: Did it really happen? I’m pretty sure it did, there’s photographic evidence! I’ll write about the shows, I promise! In the meantime, go and take a look at some photos on Flickr of the crazy time had by all!
May 11, 2010
The Reverend Meditates on Poor Yorick, Don Hill’s, 4/23/10
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 at 8:12 pm and tagged with Don Hill's, Foxboro Hot Tubs, New York City and posted in Foxboro Hot Tubs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: via keepyourcoins (Tomas Hein: photographer) One of my favourite bands growing up and still #greenday. So much energy. I’m happy… 1 day ago
- RT @GDA: Green Day will be featured in an upcoming "In Concert" series from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Watch their performances from c… 1 day ago
- RT @frankturner: I'm very excited to share with you all my new single 'Blackout', from my forthcoming new album #BeMoreKind. Listen: https:… 1 day ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: “Mocking Don Jr’s divorce is wrong!” shout the people who called a teenage Chelsea Clinton ugly and the Obama kids names… 1 day ago
- @jesse9michaels 😂 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts