I’m still trying to wrap my head around the shenanigans of the two Foxboro Hot Tubs shows that I attended in NYC (Don Hill’s and Bowery Electric) a few weeks ago. It seems like a dream, and since my bruises have all healed, I ask myself: Did it really happen? I’m pretty sure it did, there’s photographic evidence! I’ll write about the shows, I promise! In the meantime, go and take a look at some photos on Flickr of the crazy time had by all!
May 11, 2010
The Reverend Meditates on Poor Yorick, Don Hill’s, 4/23/10
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 at 8:12 pm and tagged with Don Hill's, Foxboro Hot Tubs, New York City and posted in Foxboro Hot Tubs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- The Church of Lushotology
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- Green Day in Singapore for the First Time - January 14, 2010
- The Tonys What? - American Idiot Wins Two Tony Awards
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Green Day and Friends - New Banner! Thanks Violeta!
- About Green Day Mind
- Next Stop: Broadway?
- Green Day Authority New "Static Age" Podcast Now on iTunes
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Hanging out with Green Day at the diner. 🤔🤗😹 https://t.co/TmSxvdzgCJ 28 minutes ago
- @ChristnNitemare twitter.com/greendaymind/s… 29 minutes ago
- I have just been ordained into the church of @GreenDay! To get your own ordination certificate, confess and be acce… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- Woah, you go on with your bad self, @usatoday "A president who'd all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- I'm okay with this. rockhall.com/class-2018-ind… 3 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts