I’m still trying to wrap my head around the shenanigans of the two Foxboro Hot Tubs shows that I attended in NYC (Don Hill’s and Bowery Electric) a few weeks ago. It seems like a dream, and since my bruises have all healed, I ask myself: Did it really happen? I’m pretty sure it did, there’s photographic evidence! I’ll write about the shows, I promise! In the meantime, go and take a look at some photos on Flickr of the crazy time had by all!
May 11, 2010
The Reverend Meditates on Poor Yorick, Don Hill’s, 4/23/10
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 at 8:12 pm and tagged with Don Hill's, Foxboro Hot Tubs, New York City and posted in Foxboro Hot Tubs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @mnnesotagirl: "And we're the three best friends that anybody could have We're the three best friends that… instagram.com/p/BVuD5wRlBPw/ 3 days ago
- RT @GreenDay: See Green Day Live in Oakland on August 5th! Get tickets now at ticketmaster.com/event/1C005224… https://t.co/AM1CqFQerq 3 days ago
- RT @GDLoT: VOTE! @GreenDay - You may vote once per hour. twitter.com/Loudwire/statu… 3 days ago
- RT @GDA: Happy birthday to our co-owner @andresgda! 🎉🎁🎈 3 days ago
- JUKEBOX ROMANTICS "Breaking Rad" youtu.be/QcM4DcdcNoM via @YouTube 4 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts