For about two hours, Green Day followers on Twitter were able to get the tag #happybdaybillie to become a #TT (trending topic) for the day. Good work, kids! And happy birthday, Billie Joe!
February 18, 2010
Green Day Twitter Followers Create Worldwide Trend for Billie Joe’s Birthday
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 18th, 2010 at 12:17 am and tagged with Billie Joe Armstrong, birthday, Twitter and posted in Billie Joe Armstrong. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “Green Day Twitter Followers Create Worldwide Trend for Billie Joe’s Birthday”
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Melissa Etheridge Steps In as St. Jimmy in American Idiot
- Green Day in Paris - Mathilde Oremus Photographs
- Whatever Happened to that Horror Movie, Green Day? Interview in Argentina, 1998
- The Tonys What? - American Idiot Wins Two Tony Awards
- Green Day and Friends - New Banner! Thanks Violeta!
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
- The Church of Lushotology
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- The @GDIdiotNation Listening Party winners are posted. Sadly, I never win anything over there. Have fun to all of the winners. 1 hour ago
- RT @jackschofield: @realDonaldTrump Many people are saying that you do this all the time, because you're a crackpot and a proven pathologi… 3 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump I truly think you are insane. Get help before it's too late. Oh wait, it's already too late. 3 hours ago
- RT @THR: Green Day Slams Donald Trump With New 'Holiday' Lyrics at New Jersey Concert thr.cm/fDPyG2 https://t.co/snkJVibRKT 5 hours ago
- @burnthemachine I heard the Philly crowd wasn't that great either. I don't expect a gentle pit, I expect people to take care of each other. 5 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts