I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @Pikplum Reality must be a big challenge for you. You and Manchild Trump are made for each other. 13 hours ago
- @Pikplum hahahaha! Oh that's rich. Seriously, you need help, I wish you bigly success. 14 hours ago
- @Pikplum @greyhelm15 @michaelharrisdr You mean the cottupy as in Trump, right? Grow up. 14 hours ago
- @burnthemachine @greyhelm15 @michaelharrisdr Some more than others. 15 hours ago
- RT @starlandNJ: TOMORROW! Don't forget any car w/ 4 or more will get FREE PARKING! #SoldOut #Carpool @GreenDay #GreenDay https://t.co/RHmgs… 15 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts