I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @lyfewithadhd: 14 years ago on the way to the Hannah Montana show we adopted Mickey. What a rad pup. He had a heart that was too big for… 6 days ago
- Finally something to tweet about. #kerrang twitter.com/gda/status/114… 6 days ago
- RT @GDA: Radio Killed the Hip-Hop Star copies 'Revolution Radio' artwork for debut album greendayauthority.com/news/5893/ 1 week ago
- Hello! Infinite Hope Rescue has received the funds from this campaig... gofundme.com/big-boymobymob… 2 weeks ago
- Joanna Stingray – the woman who smuggled punk rock out of the USSR theguardian.com/music/2019/jun… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts