I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @TricksyLiesmith Same for NYC! 1 day ago
- RT @TricksyLiesmith: *Waits patiently for UK showings* twitter.com/GreenDayMind/s… 1 day ago
- Why Green Day picked unknown Pinole director for their 'East Bay Punk’ film eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/28/gre… via @eastbaytimes 1 day ago
- RT @ebpunxmovie: Fans of '90s punk rock will have another film to sink their teeth into→ buff.ly/2rrLRlB via @exclaimdotca https://… 2 days ago
- RT @RiotFest: You can get a tarot reading from Rachel True, aka Rochelle from The Craft. ow.ly/vX4R30c2Rdg https://t.co/5iTyzwoSRo 4 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts