I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs, Night Two
- The Church of Lushotology
- Iggy and Billie Joe - Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- On the Foxboro Hot Tubs and New York City
- American Idiot and Green Day at the Tonys - June 13, 2010
- Highlights of The Breakdown - Green Day at Wembley Stadium
- Green Day in Singapore for the First Time - January 14, 2010
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Pt. III: The Choreography and Direction
- "Oh Baby Baby, It's F♥♥k Time" Bracelets
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: I am so looking forward to voting! 🗳 🌊 🇺🇸 1 week ago
- Hey Chilly, @kms2651 just remember, you shouldn't accuse people of things and then run away! Cheers. 1 week ago
- @luanneiv @alliecat181 It’s a dining hellscape! Today it’s a raining hellscape, too! 2 weeks ago
- RT @AltPress: RANKED: Here’s every @GreenDay song across the band's studio albums ranked altpress.com/features/green… 2 months ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Devastating. What a loss, what a light. Whole heart with Amanda and his family tonight. 2 months ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts