I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
Tag Archives: Exquisit Corps
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- The Church of Lushotology
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- The Tonys What? - American Idiot Wins Two Tony Awards
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Part II: The Arrangement and The Cast
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Pt. III: The Choreography and Direction
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Make way for ducklings! twitter.com/REALpunknews/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @RollingStone: The label whose artists played Oakland warehouse where up to 40 people were killed in a fire have issued a statement http… 20 hours ago
- RT @tinymixtapes: You can can donate money to provide relief for victims of the Ghostship Oakland fire here: bit.ly/2gT4BEz https:… 20 hours ago
- Mixtape: New Directions in San Francisco Bay Area Punk thebaybridged.com/2016/12/02/mix… via @thebaybridged 22 hours ago
- Why Green Day Proved They Are Still Punk & Can Influence Society alternativenation.net/why-green-day-… via @AlternativeNation.net 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
December 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31