I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
Tag Archives: Exquisit Corps
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Pt. III: The Choreography and Direction
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Green Day Conquers the White House
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Part II: The Arrangement and The Cast
- Two Nights with an American Idiot at the Berkeley Rep, Pt. I: The Book
- The Church of Lushotology
- Idiots On Broadway
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- "I Was There" - 1991 and 2010
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Trump Tower woman's protest #GOPHandsOffMe #grabhimbytheballot facebook.com/actdottv/?hc_r… @actdottv 41 minutes ago
- Check out GD fan Zoe's article! SNL Takes on the Presidential Debate - go.shr.lc/2ents3O via @HerCampus 1 hour ago
- Party hard twitter.com/GDA/status/789… 3 hours ago
- RT @Lin_Manuel: Gmorning. Pain, joy, frustration, euphoria, everything. It all passes. It all keeps moving. Wherever you are is temporar… 6 hours ago
- RT @untitled_rock: Hey @theUCTheatre! I'm camping out for Green Day tonight and I don't even have a ticket yet. Please take pity on my soul… 8 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
October 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31