I’m still trying to wrap my head around the shenanigans of the two Foxboro Hot Tubs shows that I attended in NYC (Don Hill’s and Bowery Electric) a few weeks ago. It seems like a dream, and since my bruises have all healed, I ask myself: Did it really happen? I’m pretty sure it did, there’s photographic evidence! I’ll write about the shows, I promise! In the meantime, go and take a look at some photos on Flickr of the crazy time had by all!
May 11, 2010
The Reverend Meditates on Poor Yorick, Don Hill’s, 4/23/10
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 11th, 2010 at 8:12 pm and tagged with Don Hill's, Foxboro Hot Tubs, New York City and posted in Foxboro Hot Tubs. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- Billie Joe (A) Artist of the Century- Q Magazine
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- The Church of Lushotology
- More Foxboro Hot Tubs from London
- Pinhead Gunpowder - Show of a Lifetime - 924 Gilman, 2/12/10
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @ElGatoDeFelix: All you bastards love to make fun of Green Day. LOVE IT. The only ones with courage. youtube.com/watch?v=varExp… 1 week ago
- Cult of the Con Artist and the Art of the Deal with the Devil. twitter.com/Elderta/status… 1 week ago
- RT @JoeBiden: No matter how you’re celebrating this year, Champ and Major wish you a Merry Christmas. https://t.co/SrZBT4vmpP 3 weeks ago
- No shame. #jerryfalwelll #poolparty @wearethenetwork @ChristnNitemare music.apple.com/us/album/jerry… 3 weeks ago
- FUNNNNN. twitter.com/GreenDay/statu… 1 month ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts