I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- (And many would argue, 'not punk.') Green Day is most unlikely punk band in history shar.es/1QnrPA via @TribLIVE 2 hours ago
- RT @NME: #ThrowbackOfTheDay: 17-year-old @Prince, 1975 https://t.co/DcVAISTv8R 5 hours ago
- RT @NME: Watch Green Day perform 'Still Breathing' after being introduced by 'God' trib.al/Oomxreh https://t.co/3IhgIPgJ74 5 hours ago
- RT @GDIdiotLyrics: #ThrowbackThursday The Network. NOT members of Green Day in masks. Nope, not at all. Apologies for unrelated post... htt… 5 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: Green Day - Nuclear Family @ Centre Bell, Montréal, QB, Canada [22/3/17] youtu.be/C4p9ls8yT6A via @YouTube 5 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts