I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @RightWingWatch @ChristnNitemare Delusional people. 4 hours ago
- @jesse9michaels On another note, I walked past a Lush today and it smelled real good. 4 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: via @billiejoe armstrong #radiofreealabama instagram.com/p/BcoKgSnDy4d/ #GreenDay https://t.co/t5cKMZS3Ie 4 hours ago
- RT @LarryLivermore: Black Alabamians: thank you, thank you, thank you. White Alabamians: a whole bunch of you need to be seriously ashamed… 4 hours ago
- Take a few minutes and listen to this speech. twitter.com/kevinmkruse/st… 4 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts