I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
Tag Archives: Exquisit Corps
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Old School Green Day at Pinole Valley High School, May 1990 - New Footage
- Team Perfect Does Green Day
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs, Night Two
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- BJA "Blue" Guitar Ornament on eBay - One only!
- About Green Day Mind
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @jamieskinner @FUSSband I'm alive! That's saying something, lol. 9 hours ago
- @jamieskinner @FUSSband Hey Jamie! I'll check it out! Thanks! Hope things are well with you! 21 hours ago
- Record shopping day. #mnnesotagirl's photo instagram.com/p/honGjXF92H/ 1 day ago
- Whoops! Berkeley! corbettredford's photo instagram.com/p/hoS_NzL3B5/ 1 day ago
- Bobby Joe Ebola & Jason Chandler signing stuff today in SF! corbettredford's photo instagram.com/p/hoS_NzL3B5/ @bobbyjoeebola 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
December 2013 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31