I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
Tag Archives: Exquisit Corps
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Billie Joe (A) Artist of the Century- Q Magazine
- Idiots On Broadway
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- Warning: It's Your Birthday!
- A Short History of the Short History of "Awesome as Fuck" Signs at Green Day Concerts
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Old School Green Day at Pinole Valley High School, May 1990 - New Footage
- Team Perfect Does Green Day
- About Green Day Mind
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- John Lydon on Russell Brand's call for revolution: 'The most idiotic thing I've ever heard' theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 16 hours ago
- RT @thefestfl: GAINESVILLE! Come sign up to be a volunteer TOMORROW! Holiday Inn 7pm!! http://t.co/qylG3ZfocN 1 day ago
- The Right Way To Complain About The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame : The Record : NPR. Thx, @TrierTwitch npr.org/blogs/therecor… 1 day ago
- RT @villagevoice: Worried about Ebola? @AndrewWK can help with that. bit.ly/1DnPmG7 http://t.co/mog0hMu2i4 1 day ago
- @HannaeHy I think Like Sunday Like Rain does not know his Twitter account and it's more about the info on the movie. ;) 3 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
October 2014 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31