I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
Tag Archives: Exquisit Corps
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Idiots On Broadway
- Who Was That Blond Fellow at Green Day's Holmdel Show? - Supla of Brothers of Brazil Interview with Billie Joe Armstrong
- It's Lushotology with John Roecker and Kryssi Kay!
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Happy 70th Birthday, John! LENNONYC: Beyond Broadcast - Episode 2: Bob Gruen | American Masters
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Riot grrrl: 10 of the best | Music | The Guardian theguardian.com/music/musicblo… 16 hours ago
- @jazzmasters Since you're not on FB anymore, I saw this and thought of you. vulture.com/2015/01/parent… 2 days ago
- @TheAVClub I bet that's going to be awful. 2 days ago
- RT @Bastard_Of_1967: @REALpunknews @GreenDayMind TROLL!! 2 days ago
- RT @BrianOssip: @GreenDayMind Christ I didn't think it was real but you still almost gave me a heart attack. 2 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
February 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28