I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
Tag Archives: Exquisit Corps
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Who Was That Blond Fellow at Green Day's Holmdel Show? - Supla of Brothers of Brazil Interview with Billie Joe Armstrong
- American Idiot On Broadway Preview and Opening Weeks
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- About Green Day Mind
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @latarma1 @CrowdmixBen True. 3 hours ago
- @CrowdmixBen A lot of those are commonly known among the hardcore, lol. 4 hours ago
- RT @CrowdmixBen: @GreenDayMind 16 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Green Day diffuser.fm/green-day-fact… #CM15 http://t.co/h7rxtLRUpH 5 hours ago
- @RabbyjohnRh @GDA @GreenDayNewsUK That's pretty awesome! @CorbettRedford FYI 1 day ago
- Jimmy Kimmel Shared Some Passionate Words On The Death Of Cecil The Lion uproxx.it/1Mtt3F7 via @UPROXX 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
July 2015 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31