I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
Tag Archives: Exquisit Corps
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Jet Pranks Green Day Complete with (Male) Strippers!
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- About Green Day Mind
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Billie Went Barf... Or Potty... Australia Endings
- Idiots Take Broadway in 24 Hours (with Cast Album Track List)
- Green Day
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDA: GDA Review: 'Demolicious' is the raw Green Day sound we love bit.ly/1jU4SAo 5 hours ago
- RT @MooreClick: @GreenDayMind Took 5 stores, but I got one. Also picked up Stop Drop & Roll. Husker Du was sadly out of the budget. 7 hours ago
- RT @HannaeHy: @GDA @GDLoT @GreenDayMind Here's my catch of the day. Wont be eating for the rest of the month... http://t.co/P2ccyI76q8 7 hours ago
- RT @_Punxxxx: @GreenDayMind I got it😁☺️💚 http://t.co/Gedx3M0ycc 11 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: Happy #RecordStoreDay! Did u get your @GreenDay #DEMOLICIOUS?!? Here's a RED vinyl pic via howlowisthisbrutallove http://t.co/Jw… 12 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts
April 2014 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30