Green Day’s Fansite Forum, the Idiot Club, is offering a new Idiot Club Member-Only t-shirt if you renew your membership or become a new member between 12/10/10 and 12/10/11. I won’t say much about the Idiot Club itself, but the admins over there do a good job of keeping things as lively as possible… but the shirt is… how you say… awesome as… well, y’know.
February 13, 2011
Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt – Awesome as F**k…
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 at 1:31 pm and tagged with Awesome as Fuck Member Shirt, Green Day, Idiot Club, Renewal You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Green Day Authority New "Static Age" Podcast Now on iTunes
- Larryland Memories
- On the Foxboro Hot Tubs and New York City
- Billie Joe (A) Artist of the Century- Q Magazine
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Beastie Boys mural going up at Beastie Boys Square, Ludlow and Rivington, NYC! @MCADAYNYC http://t.co/afzsRGEdJO 1 day ago
- Green Day inspired the band, 5 Seconds of Summer. mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/27/art… 2 days ago
- You can tag people on this twit machine now? When did that happen? Or am I just seeing things? 3 days ago
- @GDLoT Haha, totally. 3 days ago
- @GDLoT It gets really unexpectedly good by episode 4. It's so odd. I love the guy who plays Ichabod Crane. 3 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts