Prima Donna posted this beautiful logo in burnished silver and gold on their Facebook profile today. Go and friend them. If you haven’t heard them and their retro glam sound, then head on over to their Myspace page and take a listen. I can’t wait to hear them open for Green Day in London. It’s gonna be glam!
September 23, 2009
Prima Donna in Silver and Gold
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 at 1:13 am and tagged with Europe, Prima Donna, Prima Donna United and posted in 21st Century Breakdown World Tour 2009-2010, Opening Bands, Prima Donna. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- American Idiot On Broadway Preview and Opening Weeks
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Idiots Take Broadway in 24 Hours (with Cast Album Track List)
- Green Day in the Far East - China and Billie's Gibson Acoustic Inlay Guitar
- On the Foxboro Hot Tubs and New York City
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- A Short History of the Short History of "Awesome as Fuck" Signs at Green Day Concerts
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @MichaelMayerDIR People took that seriously? Oh dear me. That's amazing. 8 hours ago
- RT @NimrodStreet: Having a hard time finding #Demolicious bc you didn't make it to #RSD2014? Join this mailing list banquetrecords.com/RSD14GD 8 hours ago
- RT @Jordan_Roth: On this day in 2010, AMERICAN IDIOT opened at the St. James! @GreenDay @IdiotOnTour #GreenDay #AmericanIdiot http://t.co/x… 8 hours ago
- RT @mnnesotagirl: Unreal. #thereplacements http://t.co/dFtxmlKe6Q 8 hours ago
- @coachella @GDLoT @BJAofficial @PaulWesterberg @TheReplacements Ha! Nice! 13 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts