Prima Donna posted this beautiful logo in burnished silver and gold on their Facebook profile today. Go and friend them. If you haven’t heard them and their retro glam sound, then head on over to their Myspace page and take a listen. I can’t wait to hear them open for Green Day in London. It’s gonna be glam!
Daily Archives: September 23, 2009
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Old School Green Day at Pinole Valley High School, May 1990 - New Footage
- Rage and Love and Fun: Green Day in Hartford and Holmdel
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- Billie Joe Armstrong, John Gallagher, Jr., American Idiot and Fans - Photos by Lucky Seventeen Photography
- Green Day
- East Jesus Nowhere - Ticket to Hell Has Never Been So Fun!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @_SBAofficial Just listened to a few songs, keep up the good work! 2 hours ago
- Everyone around you has a story the world needs to hear ted.com/talks/dave_isa… @StoryCorps @TEDTalks #storytelling #whatsyours 2 hours ago
- @LarryLivermore Or even "Cemetry Gates." Darn it. Now I want to listen to this album for the first time in 10 years. 3 hours ago
- RT @LarryLivermore: @GreenDayMind 16 minutes?!? Morrissey only needed five seconds! 3 hours ago
- RT @jeffmatika: Five rehearsals...with Banner Pilot. Not every fucking thing I say revolves around GD. I have more than one interest. You s… 3 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts