greenday.com posted a new interview with the band on the making of American Idiot. It’s a good interview, though it starts off with some slow and inane questions and the band looks eternally bored at certain times. They warm up to the questions eventually and there are some funny moments, particularly when Billie Joe says that Tré Cool choreographed the show. At the end, there are two very very brief clips of the show live. The video can’t be embedded, so go here and view it.
Daily Archives: September 19, 2009
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Whatever Happened to that Horror Movie, Green Day? Interview in Argentina, 1998
- Green Day in Paris - Mathilde Oremus Photographs
- About Green Day Mind
- Pinhead Gunpowder - Show of a Lifetime - 924 Gilman, 2/12/10
- Idiots Take Broadway in 24 Hours (with Cast Album Track List)
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @sheastadiumbk: 8:30 - Huffers / 9:15 - Bueno / 10:00 - Big Ups / 10:45 - Flagland / 11:30 - Vulture Shit 10 hours ago
- So wish I was at #fest13. Oh well. 10 hours ago
- RT @honahleemusic: Mischief night!!!! instagram.com/p/uzTmRglWLk/ 1 day ago
- @honahleemusic Hahaha 1 day ago
- RT @GDLoT: Photo: Via @treleparc this is the best #tbt photo you will see! Love all these happy faces so much!... tmblr.co/ZYlK4q1URM9mq 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts