Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @BJAofficial: there r great up and coming rock bands headlining festivals AND on social media. what thee hell? 3 hours ago
- RT @BJAofficial: just watched VMAs. seriously @MTV not a single young rock n roll band? 3 hours ago
- RT @GDA: Billie Joe named one one of Rolling Stone's top 100 songwriters greendayauthority.com/news/5139/ 1 day ago
- RT @BryanMcPherson: New Live Recording. A little taste of 2013 - Live at Artaban Hall, Orillia, Ontario, Canada.... fb.me/6lF3h98XV 1 day ago
- RT @theatredeals: Let’s get the #bankholidayweekend off to a musical start! Which @UKAmericanIdiot song gives you that #FridayFeeling? http… 3 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts