Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Do You Know Your Frustrators? - Contest Winners
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- The Church of Lushotology
- Who Was That Blond Fellow at Green Day's Holmdel Show? - Supla of Brothers of Brazil Interview with Billie Joe Armstrong
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GDLoT: Mike Dirnt's pics: Crescent Moon! #yep! instagram.com/p/v2AzE_ty5m/ and ~ BAM!!! Same moon! instagram.com/p/v2BoVDNy_x/ 5 hours ago
- Michael Esper on Starring w/Sting in The Last Ship & Why He's Scared to Watch American Idiot Doc broadway.com/buzz/178551/mi… Thx @pretzone 5 hours ago
- Beast Coast with @ElGatoDeFelix is on Soundcast FM Now! Take a listen: soundcast.fm @soundcastfm 7 hours ago
- Neon Museum Wedding, Las Vegas Wedding Photographer. Thx @shesarebel adamtrujilloblog.com/las-vegas-neon… 10 hours ago
- @MKOTC_Rock happy birthday trell Trell! 10 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts