Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Pinhead Gunpowder - Show of a Lifetime - 924 Gilman, 2/12/10
- Larryland Memories
- The First Annual Catalpa Festival Comes to Town
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Idiots On Broadway
- Old School Green Day at Pinole Valley High School, May 1990 - New Footage
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @TheAVClub: R.I.P. director Mike Nichols avc.lu/1r0GRt4 http://t.co/fptLFKbPQM 20 hours ago
- RT @Punknews: Billboard charts to incorporate digital sales and streams in December billboard.com/articles/colum… 1 day ago
- RT @evergig: @GreenDayMind Check out Green Day ROCKING Moscow. So much energy! buff.ly/1AhtPjo http://t.co/uUA4iXT1Xl 1 day ago
- @evergig That was their first time playing Russia, too. Very nice, thanks. 1 day ago
- RT @chickenranch: Peelander-Z Interview at Voodoo Experience - Peelander-Z/Interview/VMX/2014 from Rehage Entertainment on... http://t.co/4… 2 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts