Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @NoiseyMusic: CAUTION: @thevaccines new video for "20/20" includes eyeball removal: bit.ly/1LG0qnu http://t.co/JT4Su3kYdN 1 day ago
- RT @NME: Josh Homme and Jesse Hughes on the sleazy punk-pop power of the new Eagles of Death Metal LP nmem.ag/P29aD http://t.co/lT… 1 day ago
- RT @GDLoT: via @DirntOfficial~Baby you can drive my car!! #LowRiderZzz!! @batmansmom #iAmThePassenger instagram.com/p/4qcWFaty1z/ http://t.co/d… 1 day ago
- @GDLoT People love Jeff Rosenstock, and the dude in Mischief Brew used to be in Leftover Crack. That's about all I know. 2 days ago
- @GDLoT I don't know that many either. The Rentiers are playing the Mill Hill Soon. Bad Cop/Bad Cop is one I want to hear. 2 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts