Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Green Day Authority New "Static Age" Podcast Now on iTunes
- On the Foxboro Hot Tubs and New York City
- Billie Joe (A) Artist of the Century- Q Magazine
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Larryland Memories
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Beastie Boys mural going up at Beastie Boys Square, Ludlow and Rivington, NYC! @MCADAYNYC http://t.co/afzsRGEdJO 1 day ago
- Green Day inspired the band, 5 Seconds of Summer. mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/27/art… 1 day ago
- You can tag people on this twit machine now? When did that happen? Or am I just seeing things? 3 days ago
- @GDLoT Haha, totally. 3 days ago
- @GDLoT It gets really unexpectedly good by episode 4. It's so odd. I love the guy who plays Ichabod Crane. 3 days ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts