Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- The Church of Lushotology
- Whatever Happened to that Horror Movie, Green Day? Interview in Argentina, 1998
- COMETBUS #54: In China With Green Day or... Fans, Superfans, and Stalkers
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- BJA "Blue" Guitar Ornament on eBay - One only!
- A Short History of the Short History of "Awesome as Fuck" Signs at Green Day Concerts
- Happy 70th Birthday, John! LENNONYC: Beyond Broadcast - Episode 2: Bob Gruen | American Masters
- Hot Flash from the Frustrators! - Exclusive Photo!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @CrowdAlbum: 56 BEAUTIFUL @themenzingers photos @websterhall via @greendaymind @emdubin @dstarpro @roowilliams @cmb_0138 https://t.co/Bv… 4 hours ago
- That's me and a friend down in the lower right corner at the Menzingers show last night. Good times. https://t.co/YmDGFYKgVC 6 hours ago
- RT @honahleemusic: Rockin out at @CreepRecords tonight w/ @Goddamnitmusic Broadcaster & TOGIT!!! Gonna be a hot time in #Philly #2nite! htt… 8 hours ago
- RT @NoiseyMusic: Seven Icelandic hip-hop acts you should get to know: bit.ly/1Rbb5tc https://t.co/ZlksPkuv7W 8 hours ago
- @achtung_meggie Super mellow is the right description. Or... boring, lol. Anyway, they made up for it. 18 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts