Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- RT @GreenDay: THESE PAPER BULLETS!, Feat. Music by Billie Joe Armstrong, to Open Geffen Playhouse's 2015-16 Season @broadwayworld: http://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @GDLoT: @DiabloMagazine: @GreenDay's #TréCool, @BJAofficial & @DirntOfficial Road to @rock_hall! diablomag.com/April-2015/Gre… http://t.co/RE6q… 7 hours ago
- RT @GreenDay: @GDIdiotNation released 5 more pair of tickets for @rock_hall on April 18! Login now to enter: gdidiotnation.com Not a m… 7 hours ago
- @GDLoT Why does she think she look gross? That's a really cute picture of her. 7 hours ago
- @GDLoT fingers crossed! 9 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts