Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- Pinhead Gunpowder - Show of a Lifetime - 924 Gilman, 2/12/10
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- Idiots On Broadway
- Rage and Love and Fun: Green Day in Hartford and Holmdel
- Old School Green Day at Pinole Valley High School, May 1990 - New Footage
- A Short History of the Short History of "Awesome as Fuck" Signs at Green Day Concerts
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Happy New Year Comes Early and California Dreaming
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @PunkHistory Hahaha, I should try that. 4 hours ago
- Am I really on a train from NYC to Philly to see @peelanderz & @honahleemusic tonight 10/24? I AM! @NorthStarBar #itsfridayfuckingnight 5 hours ago
- RT @littlekidsrock: Miss last night's #LKR2014 Benefit w/ @joanjett @BJAofficial @AliceCooper @cheaptrick @jakeclemons & more? RECAP: http:… 8 hours ago
- RT @peelanderz: Let's PARTY at North Star Bar tonight! 8 hours ago
- RT @Jordan_Roth: Broadway lovers...Want to come with me to 1st preview of @SideShowBway & go backstage?! Here's how to enter to win... http… 8 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts