Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Insomniac is 15!, 10/10/10 - Director Terence Malick's Thin Red Line - Billie Chavez on a Llama Looking for International Fans Who Couldn't Make It to South America
- Bring Me the Mojo: Bobby Joe Ebola and the "Ring Around the Bullshit" Tour!
- COMETBUS #54: In China With Green Day or... Fans, Superfans, and Stalkers
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @AHSchwartz OF COURSE 1 hour ago
- RT @AHSchwartz: @GreenDayMind Of course you're in Cleveland today. I just arrived. 1 hour ago
- RT @HBO: Tonight, @GreenDay gets inducted into #RockHall2015. (Airs on #HBO 5/30) @Rock_Hall http://t.co/w8FEbyhHqr 2 hours ago
- RT @933WMMR: It's #RecordStoreDay! Support local record shops &buy music from yr favorite band today. Not sure where to go? Click: http://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @honahleemusic: Come snag a copy of our new record #33on45 & catch a live acoustic set by us & @Mikeyerg @RandyNowNJ's ManCave @ 2pm! ht… 3 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts