Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- Las Vegas in Black, White and Pink
- COMETBUS #54: In China With Green Day or... Fans, Superfans, and Stalkers
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- Green Day Mind Banners
- CBGB: Living On, Despite Dying
- Green Day in Paris - Mathilde Oremus Photographs
- The Church of Lushotology
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Here to see Riot on the Dance Floor. (@ AMC Loews Village 7 - @amctheatres in New York, NY) swarmapp.com/greendaymind/c… 2 hours ago
- TONIGHT, 8/28! City Gardens documentary NY premiere Thursday; Randy Now, John Joseph & more Q&A. brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/… @brooklynvegan 3 hours ago
- Goodbye, Roseland Ballroom: gothamist.com/2014/08/27/ins… via @gothamist 1 day ago
- RT @RollingStone: A full report from Kate Bush's spectacular live return at her first show in 35 years: rol.st/1vRDYOu 1 day ago
- Review of @madanthonyband's new EP, "Sank for Days." Mad Anthony Doesn't Wane citybeat.com/cincinnati/art… 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts