Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky?
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Billie Joe's Guitar - Not Blue - Gibson Harmony Hollow Body
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- BJA "Blue" Guitar Ornament on eBay - One only!
- Old School Green Day at Pinole Valley High School, May 1990 - New Footage
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs, Night Two
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Team Perfect Does Green Day
- Aussie Fans Invade Europe for Green Day Tour - Pictures by Kerry Harris
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @jamieskinner @FUSSband I'm alive! That's saying something, lol. 11 hours ago
- @jamieskinner @FUSSband Hey Jamie! I'll check it out! Thanks! Hope things are well with you! 22 hours ago
- Record shopping day. #mnnesotagirl's photo instagram.com/p/honGjXF92H/ 1 day ago
- Whoops! Berkeley! corbettredford's photo instagram.com/p/hoS_NzL3B5/ 1 day ago
- Bobby Joe Ebola & Jason Chandler signing stuff today in SF! corbettredford's photo instagram.com/p/hoS_NzL3B5/ @bobbyjoeebola 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts