Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- "Oh Baby Baby, It's F♥♥k Time" Bracelets
- Green Day in the Far East - China and Billie's Gibson Acoustic Inlay Guitar
- BJ's Blue Wishes You... a Merry Christmas... Ornament
- View From The Couch: Green Day at Lollapalooza 2010
- Rage and Love and Fun: Green Day in Hartford and Holmdel
- Highlights From The Breakdown: Scattered and Dancing With Myself - Green Day at Mansfield, MA
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- @burnthemachine Aw, I completely understand. Yesterday folks got tickets and I was so green-eyed w/o trying to be, I totally hear you. 41 minutes ago
- @airstreameowly Ain't that the truth. 1 hour ago
- RT @Saramore: @GreenDayMind @GreenDay @BJAofficial haha same! i can't wait! 1 hour ago
- @airstreameowly @GreenDay @BJAofficial I will! If I survive without being able to eat for the next two weeks, lol. 1 hour ago
- RT @NikkiRandom1: @GreenDayMind @GreenDay @BJAofficial ME TOO!! Hope to see you there!!! <3 1 hour ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts