Take a look at this interesting article that reminiscences about Green Day’s phenomenal 1994 album Dookie and what the author deems the “peak of Western civilization.” It’s bound to raise discussion. I’ll update this post later with some thoughts. Aren’t you lucky? :)
Daily Archives: August 20, 2009
Leave a comment | tags: "Green Day's Dookie and the Peak of Western Civilization", Dookie, Green Day | posted in Dookie
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Who Was That Blond Fellow at Green Day's Holmdel Show? - Supla of Brothers of Brazil Interview with Billie Joe Armstrong
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
- Aussie Fans Invade Europe for Green Day Tour - Pictures by Kerry Harris
- About Green Day Mind
- Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary Adrienne and Billie Joe Armstrong!
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs, Night Two
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Louise Distras - Bullets [Official Video] youtu.be/uF2hpYAIPHw via @YouTube 10 hours ago
- @jesse9michaels I rue the day I get Internet shamed... though having a Green Day blog comes close. Haha. 1 day ago
- RT @lollapalooza: The #Lolla gates are open and you can keep up with the action from Grant Park via @RedBullTV. lollapalooza.redbull.tv http:… 1 day ago
- Woo. EXCLUSIVE: Masked Intruder/The Copyrights/Not Scientists U.S. tour dates revealed substreammagazine.com/2015/07/exclus… via @substream 1 day ago
- You should check out their new EP and buy it. ♫ spoti.fi/1haT2Fi 1 day ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts