I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- "But I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive like suicide..." Original Goodnight New York Lyrics
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Who Was That Blond Fellow at Green Day's Holmdel Show? - Supla of Brothers of Brazil Interview with Billie Joe Armstrong
- About Green Day Mind
- Hot Flash from the Frustrators! - Exclusive Photo!
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- OMG! I entered to win tickets to @GovBallNYC thanks to @CoSLive! consequenceofsound.net/2015/02/win-ti… 15 hours ago
- The Fringe Exploits of Leonard Nimoy: What You Never Knew: wp.me/p2Xrlp-500 via @flavorwire 17 hours ago
- People, both Sherlock Holmes AND Spock could say the same thing, yo. sherlockology.com/news/2012/12/1… 17 hours ago
- @smogmonster @RiotFest sherlockology.com/news/2012/12/1… 17 hours ago
- @TsufEnosh @RiotFest sherlockology.com/news/2012/12/1… 17 hours ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts