I mentioned in the Madison Square Garden post that there was a certain fellow in a construction hat who had an interesting time of it during Green Day’s audience participation performance of that night’s “Longview.” At the punkest blog in the world, Exquisit Corps, Mike Chickenman talks about his passion for Green Day, and that stage dive, too.
August 5, 2009
MSG1: M. Chickenman Speaks
About Green Day Mind
Writer, blogger, archivist, not a mom. Two cats. Goes to a lot of punk shows. View all posts by Green Day Mind
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009 at 10:22 pm and tagged with Exquisit Corps, Green Day, Mike Chickenman and posted in Green Day Fans. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Green Day LinksFor links to Green Day, Green Day Fansites, and 21st Century Breakdown Tour Opening Bands, please click the tabs above the banner. Thanks!
- ...Be Silently Drawn...by Rumi...
- Green Day
- Idiot Club Member 2011 T-shirt - Awesome as F**k...
- Green Day Fan "Hobby" Sites
- Two Nights of Fuck Time with the Foxboro Hot Tubs in New York City, Night One
- Two Nights with an American Idiot, Pt. III: The Choreography and Direction
- COMETBUS #54: In China With Green Day or... Fans, Superfans, and Stalkers
- Billie Joe Armstrong, John Gallagher, Jr., American Idiot and Fans - Photos by Lucky Seventeen Photography
Donation Support for Green Day Mind’s Blog is Greatly Appreciated
Share This Blog!
- Night Birds. #nightbirds @ The Acheron instagram.com/p/01SIqZhY-S/ 4 minutes ago
- No Problem. http://t.co/5ertOoyUVh 28 minutes ago
- @GDLoT If I can find the playbill, I'll double check. 53 minutes ago
- @GDLoT I missed the first 20 minutes but that sounds about right. If he did the incidental music, maybe 8? 54 minutes ago
- RT @theacheronbk: Sonic Poison. @ The Acheron instagram.com/p/01KKrNhRYQ/ 1 hour ago
Green Day Breakdown Diary Posts